We have a 10 minute crash course in photography that answers a lot of these questions.....you have to see it to believe it!
Couples always ask us after seeing it why other photogrphers don't have something like this and we don't know!
All we know is that even if you don't book us as your photographer you will be amazed at how much this presentation will clarify your search for a photographer!
What is the “10 minute crash course in photography” ?
No photographer in town will tell you the “trade secrets” we do at this MUST - SEE session!
1. How to have your wedding images look “3-D”and how it will blow everyone away.
2. Two critical ways to show expression on faces in your wedding album.
3. Find out what the most elusive skill most photographers either have or don’t have and how to spot it in a photographer.
4. One way you can guarantee that you are going to love your wedding pictures.
5. Two powerful ways these ideas will reduce hassles from you as a bride and groom.
6. How to save over $1,000 on your wedding memories.
Your choice of wedding photographers is going to affect you the rest of your life…..why not take just 10 minutes out of your busy schedule and get total clarification of these important topics?
See More about our Crash Course in Photography...
But there's more! Wouldn’t it be great to get answers to questions you won’t find in a bridal magazine?
Like, how to get your wedding photography for FREE!!!
We have answers to all of your questions and more at Steve Rouch Photography! Call us at 651-644-2184
Here are examples of questions answered in our exclusive Wedding Guide ...
1. What should you wear on your wedding day to make yourself much more comfortable and what you should avoid wearing like the plague!
2. Critical ideas about your flowers, head piece, train, shoes and necklace!
3. The best things to plan on your wedding day and things you should never do!
4. The best locations in the Twin Cities for pictures!
5. Different ideas for weddings that will have you be the talk of the town!
6. Totally important ideas about how to beat the heat, be organized on your day and have an attitude that will let you relax and enjoy the day.
7. Creative concepts on how to do your receiving line, cake cutting, garter and bouquet toss and first dance.
SPECIAL BONUS when you reserve your date with us……
How to get your photographer to do exactly what you want to do on your wedding day without having to say a word to them the whole day.
See More About our Wedding Guide now!